Teach | Respond | Act | Inspire | Lead
Do you want to enhance your SVSH prevention skills?
Do you want to influence campus culture?
Are you ready to be a TRAILblazer?
Become a PATH to Care TRAILblazer — RSVP today!
Join the PATH to Care Center for an exciting leadership training opportunity for the UC Berkeley campus community (undergrad and grad students, faculty, and staff) to gain valuable skills and tools to prevent and respond to violence and harm.
TRAILblazers will build leadership skills by:
- Exploring social justice concepts and describing the relationship various forms of sexual and gender-based harm and violence
- Interpreting how campus-based sexual violence and harm operates
- Understanding the impact of sexual and gender-based harm and violence on survivors
- Learning about options and opportunities for supporting survivors
- Interrogating societal attitudes and beliefs that normalize violence
- Committing to fostering a respectful campus community
In order to receive a TRAILblazer Certificate, participants must complete two training sessions, receiving a total of (6) hours worth of training. After completing each 3-hour training session (Part I: Exploring Dynamics of Sexual and Gender-Based Violence and Part II: Promoting Prevention), participants will earn a certificate demonstrating their commitment to ending sexual violence and sexual harassment, equity, and survivor support in the workplace, classroom, and across campus.
To ensure that we meet all of your accessibility and dietary needs please complete the Google Form. Two consecutive training sessions (a morning and afternoon session) are held monthly. If you have any questions please do let us know by contacting the PATH to Care Center (firstname.lastname@example.org).