Things to know about PATH to Care Center advocates:
- We are a no-cost confidential resource here to support those impacted by sexual violence, sexual harassment, stalking and intimate partner violence by providing information, resources, and care.
- We are separate from the Title IX Office and do not share your information with the university.
- We are a safe resource to process and talk about your choices on your own terms. We do not provide therapy services, but are here to listen as you share as little or as much detail as you would like with your advocate.
- We understand that every person has a different journey to healing and we want everyone to know that advocates will never shame, judge or disbelieve your truth.
- You always have a choice, and we are here to support you through your next steps and help you in recognizing your own strength and resiliency.
How to schedule an appointment
To schedule an appointment with a PATH to Care Center advocate call 510-642-1988. The center’s hours are 9:00am – 4:30pm. If the call is outside of business hours please leave a confidential voicemail with your contact information. An advocate will reach out to schedule an appointment during the next business day.
An advocate can usually meet within the same business day or at the earliest convenience of the person seeking support. The first appointment is scheduled for 50 minutes with the option to set additional appointments with the advocate as needed. Please let our staff know when calling if you will need any accommodations. We encourage people to contact us in whatever way feels most accessible. Emails directed to email@example.com will be responded to during business hours.
If you need urgent support, call our 24/7 Care Line: 510-643-2005